Develop your Digital Strategy
Wherever you are on your digital Journey, LGfL is here to help you. Getting the best outcomes and value for money from the use of EdTech requires a carefully planned strategy that covers the following:
- Building a digital vision and defining objectives to deliver clear outcomes
- Assessing the current state of technology and its effectiveness
- Identifying key components to deliver the vision
- Determining Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Managing change and risk
- Choosing the right partners and understanding how support will be delivered
- Embedding ongoing training
- Measuring the benefits
Engaging all Stakeholders
LGfL provides free training sessions for Schools and MATs looking at building or developing their digital strategy and these have been attended by digital leaders, heads and IT leaders from Single schools, Local authorities or Multi academy Trusts.
Training and Support
Due to the current situation the free full day sessions at our Liverpool Street office have been suspended. If you would be interested in a virtual session or to be informed once the sessions resume please register your interest below.
For schools looking to better understand what technology can achieve in the classroom we can link you up with other schools who have already embedded a digital strategy in their schools via the EdTech demonstrator schools programme.
Digital Transformation Framework
If you would like us to work with you directly to assist with developing your strategy, then we would be happy to do so. For us to establish where you're currently at and establish next steps, please fill in the DTF Toolkit form.